You will need a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university, with a cumulative GPA of 3.00 out of 4.33 scale (or equivalent) or better and have one of the following:
- Acceptable score on a Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) that has been written in the last five years.
- An appropriate Ugandan professional designation or equivalent international designation (e.g. CPA, CA, CGA, CMA, CHRP or P.Eng).
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (BBA) or Commerce (BComm) or equivalent.
- A minimum of two (2) years documented professional or management experience.
- Applicants who do not hold all of the above academic and professional requirements may also qualify for entry to the MBA Program after completing the MBA Foundation program
We deliver not only a top-class education but also access to our school’s unrivalled business experience. Enjoy the benefits of studying in vibrant Campus. The central location of our campus means that students have access to a network of prospective employers in this business hub.
Fill out the form on the web site to get in touch with our expert advisors who can assist you further.
Curriculum is empty