The Business Administration equips you with critical and creative decision-making skills to help boost your career.
Business Administration with pathways in Human Resource Management, International Business, and Marketing (New Regulations)
The Programme Specification gives a broad outline of the structure and content of the
programme, the entry-level qualifications, as well as the learning outcomes students will
achieve as they progress. Some of the information referred to in this programme
the specification is included in more detail on the HandBook.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- By studying this degree you will:
- Gain a systematic understanding of management-related problems, and conceptual tools for analysing and evaluating management issues.
- Understand more about the historical, political, cultural and institutional forces shaping modern business.
- Engage with case material in a stimulating learning environment.
- Gain the skills and competencies necessary for the development of your creative and decision-making capabilities.
- Receive excellent preparation for careers in business and management.
- Be able to tailor the degree in line with your future career aspirations by choosing a specialist pathway.
Curriculum is empty